Yeah, we all need this legal page nowadays, don’t we?
Well, I’m a writer, so I am going to make this short and sweet and easy to understand. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Web Site and Blog, do not use it.
Terms and conditions for use of this Web Site and Blog:
1. I own everything written in this Blog and Web Site unless I give credit to someone else. Period. Do not copy anything without my written permission. I won’t bite. Just ask. As long as you give me credit and link back here, I probably won’t mind.
2. Do not copy any of the artwork or photography from this site. Period. Do not ask if you can. The answer is no. The reason is that I have paid for the artwork and pictures posted here. I have the right to post them. If you take them, you are stealing. Now, does that mean that I will come after you? No. However, the artist or photographer can come after you, and the fines and penalties and possible jail time for copyright infringement are just not worth it. If you take anything from this site, you are breaking the law. I cannot protect you.
3. Blog posts and comments are my personal opinions. Do not take them as expert advice. What works for one person will not necessarily work for another. I am not responsible for the outcome of any project.
4. I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason at any time.
5. Do not put advertising on my blog. This includes placing a comment followed by a link to somewhere to sell your product or service. If you do this, your comment will be deleted.
6. Do not use profanity, vulgar language of any kind, or be rude to others when making comments. If you do, it will be deleted. That’s not censorship, it’s just the rules. I want a pleasant environment here. Let’s play nice.
Other than that, have fun!
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me.
Copyright 2011-2013 Jennifer M. Eaton