The lovely Char From Joy in the Moments recently bestowed the honor of “Inspirational Blogger” on me.
I had a giggle. It is really nice that someone finds me inspiring. Blog awards are so nice. They always make me grin.
The caption says “Keeping the Blogisphere a beautiful place.” Hmmmm. Makes me want to recycle or something.
Thank you so much, Char for thinking of me.
Everyone hop on over to Char’s blog and give her a cyber-hug for me.
The rules of this award are to tell you seven things, and then pass on the love.
Hmmm. I recently answered seven random questions for another award. Let’s think of something new.
1. My roof finally got fixed. I have a ceiling in my office again. Yay!
2. My sons decided to quit Wrestling. (YEEESSSS!)
3. I keep procrastinating against signing Chloe (my poodle) up for Agility Training. I’m enjoying being “sport free” at the moment.
4. My hair is naturally straight. But it hasn’t been straight in 15 years.
5. There is nothing more relaxing than watching Max swim around trying to get my attention. He’s in my office. Chloe likes to chase him. Max is a Koi by the way. You can see him swimming behind Eric in the Video Book review Eric did for me. (He’s the big white one who hangs out on the right of the screen for the first :57 seconds)
6. I love stationary, even though I don’t use it anymore. I just love a few good pretty sheets of paper. It’s a shame I don’t write with ink anymore.
7. My husband just lost something like 65 pounds. I feel like I’m cheating with this hot young stud. Tee Hee. He wants a washboard stomach by summer. I’m not complaining.
Okay… Who inspires me?
I have to put Jenny Keller Ford on the top of th list, because she’s the one who cajoled me into starting a blog. Apparently she thought I would have something to say. I hate a writing partner whose always right, don’t you?
Brenda Drake. Brenda is a thorn in my side because I’ve never met a contest I don’t like, and Brenda keeps taunting me with them. There are no monetary prizes, and I’ve never won. But she’s the one who cracked the deadline whip on me the first time, and taught me to pace myself.
Well… I’m supposed to give you seven, and although I read TONS of blogs that I enjoy, these are the only two who I can say genuinely INSPIRE me in one way or another. So, rather than just picking one out of a hat, there you go.
Check out these lovely ladies… but watch that Brenda. She’ll rope you into a contest, I guarantee it.
- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (step-on-a-crack.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (acanvasoftheminds.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (myownavalon.wordpress.com)
- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (leartisteboots.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (seraphim6.wordpress.com)
Congrats Jennifer. I always enjoy reading your posts.
these posts are so fun – i love getting to know the little things about bloggers i follow 🙂
TOTALLY agree with the comments, Jennifer. You deserve every award you’ve received.
From your faithful fan–who still struggles with lie, lay, laid.
Congrats Jennifer and I totally agree that you are inspiring. You consistently inspire me to be a better writer. 🙂
Congratulation, Jennifer, this award. I find your blog inspiring as it lifts my spirits so I usually save them for a few days and use them instead of something that doesn’t cheer me up after the fact–of like a piece of chocolate. That guilt factor, you know. 😉
Love your random facts and that you broke the rules!
AND congrats on the award!
You are definitely inspiring. I love reading your blog (although I’m behind because I’ve been out of town with mostly no wifi the whole time–urgh). I already follow Jenny, but will definitely check out Brenda now. Have a great weekend.
You are an inspiration to many more than you know. Keep blogging and keep it clean! Oh, and congrats on the award, and thanks for passing it on. Squee!