My winners for the Hug award are:
Krista Magrowski: Krista runs my Writers Group, and she keeps an open and encouraging atmosphere where writers can exchange ideas and cheer each other on.
Jon Gibbs: Jon Gibbs is the founder of the New Jersey Authors Network. He sponsors talks frequently where published writers can meet up with aspiring authors to encourage them and answer questions.
Danielle Ackley McPhail: I met Danielle at a New Jersey Authors Network talk, and she made me realize things about myself that I didn’t know were there… (whether she knew it or not) Danielle speaks publicly to encourage other writers not to give up. Her bright bubbly attitude is truly an inspiration.
Congratulations, and thank you for all you do to encourage others.
Please do not change or use another image for the HUG Award Image©. Please do not alter–by changing, shortening, or adding to–the text about the award and how to share it with others. Either copy the entire article as it is on this page, or please include a link back to this article, when you post on your blog or share award with others.
I ask you to please honor this request and help me keep the integrity of the award as originally designed, so that future award recipients will know what an honor it is to receive this award. Thank you, Connie Wayne
ELIGIBILITY GUIDELINES for HUG AWARD©
“Hope is an expectant desire; a confidence in a future event; a ground for trust and confidence; to think; to look forward to with trust and expectant desire.”
The HUG Award© is for people with an expectant desire for the world, for which they: Hope for Love; Hope for Freedom; Hope for Peace; Hope for Equality; Hope for Unity; Hope for Joy and Happiness; Hope forCompassion and Mercy; Hope for Faith; Hope for Wholeness and Wellness; Hope for Prosperity; Hope for Ecological Preservation; Hope for Oneness
The HUG Award© recognizes and honors those who help keep hope alive in our current world, which is plagued by war, natural disasters, and economic recession. They nurture hope, in any of the above areas (in italics), by the work they do, or in their personal lives with things such as blogging, public speaking,charity work, etc.
The HUG Award© is for anyone, anywhere in the world, who meets theguidelines and wants to be nominated for the award. Please leave a comment on this page if you are interested in receiving this award, or if you would like to nominate someone else for the award.
The HUG Award© is for people who, without giving up or compromising their own religious, spiritual, or political beliefs, are able to nurture hope and respect the dignity of all people.
The HUG Award© is for those who, without bias or prejudice, use their resources and gifts to make the world a better place for everyone.
The HUG Award©is for people who have a hope or an expectant desire that the work or talents they use in things such as blogging, public speaking, charity work, etc., will make a positive impact on the world.
These people do not have to actively use the word “hope” in their work or creative talents. They only need be conscious of their desire to make the world a better place for everyone.
These people use their available resources–a smile, a hug, a helping hand, a listening ear, a voice, time, money, possessions, education, personality, talent, websites and blogs—to make a positive impact on the world and make the world a better place to live.
The HUG Award© is not specifically a website or blog award. It can be given to people in your community, at your employment, at your place of worship, etc. Please make sure they have a copy of these Guidelines, and please don’t forget to submit their names back to this site.
HUG AWARD© IMAGE for RECIPIENTS of HUG AWARD
HUG Award© Image: Those who receive the HUG Award© may paste a copy of the original HUG Award© image into an Image widget on their website or blog by simply copying and pasting the following image URL into an Image widget: http://hopesfortoday.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/hug-award1.png. As the link URL for the image, please inserthttp://ahopefortoday.com/2012/01/14/hope-unites-globally-hug-award-guidelines/.
GUIDELINES for NOMINATING OTHERS FOR THE HUG AWARD©
1. If you receive a HUG Award©, you may nominate others who also meet the above guidelines for the award. You may nominate as many people, websites, or blogs as you want to nominate to receive the award. I do ask that, upon receipt of the award, you nominate at least one other person. The award is also not time limited, so you can nominate new people or sites you encounter in the future. Please try not to nominate those who have already received the award.
2. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CONTACTING YOUR NOMINEESand telling them you nominated them for the HUG Award©. AND when you contact them…
3. Please link this page: When you contact your nominees for the award, please include a link to this page,http://ahopefortoday.com/2012/01/14/hope-unites-globally-hug-award-guidelines/, so they will have the same information you received about the award. Then, they also can perpetuate the award by nominating others. AND…
4. Please post a comment on this page athttp://ahopefortoday.com/2012/01/14/hope-unites-globally-hug-award-guidelines/ with the name and the complete website or blog address of the site(s) or person(s) you nominate.
5. If you know, I would appreciate you informing me of the geographical location of your nominee(s) and /or their site(s).
6. Social Media Sites: You may also copy and paste unchanged copies of the original HUG Award© and HUG Award© Guidelines’ wording to other social media sites such as Facebook and Linkedin. You may also print original copies for your personal use for display, etc.
7. You may print a copy of the HUG Award© Guidelines for people you nominate, who do not have a website, blog, or social media account to which they can paste award and Guidelines. If they have email, you may email them a copy of the original HUG Award© and original Hug Award© Guidelines.
The people I have nominated for this award seek to do Good with their blogs by sharing inspiration, kindness, and courage. If you have already received this, please just accept that I appreciate you. Thank you.
- The H.U.G. Award (workthedream.wordpress.com)
- The H.U.G. Award (theobamacrat.com)
- H.U.G. Award (awinsomejourney.wordpress.com)
- Hope Unites Globally (HUG) Award Nomination; Thank You (terri0729.wordpress.com)
- Hope Unites Globally – HUG© Award (juliecatherinevigna.wordpress.com)
- Hope Unites Globally: HUG Award (shomabhagwat.wordpress.com)