I would like to thank My Pen and Me for bestowing on me the Creative Chaos Award. Isn’t it pretty?
This is an award I’ve never seen. So cool to come home to a surprise today! And this one asks to do some new stuff, so I’ll accept this one officially just for the fun of it.
Hold the press! Kelly Ann at Oh My Muse gave it to me again on June 8th!
And low and behold, another one in, the lovely Ms. Sarah at WordEncounters has granted me the honor of Versatile Blogger (Grins)
This must be award week! Thanks so much guys!
First Task: Three weird things I do:
1. I lay in bed and stare at the ceiling fan if no one else is up… or if they are up and I can get away with it. Great time alone for thinking without the kids ruining my karma.
2. If I have to do something important, and I need to go to the other side of the house to do it, I hold my hand on my head until I get there. This is because 9 times out of ten I will be stopped by my kids, or my husband, or my dog… and I will completely forget what I was supposed to do.
3. I have conversations with my dog. And she talks back with my voice. What? Doesn’t everyone do that? Funny thing is, my husband does it too, now. He will have whole conversations with the dog, and I will do her voice. Funny.
Second Task: You must tell why you look at the “glass half full” or “Half empty”
Answer: I am a totally half-full kind of girl. No matter what the topic. My husband is a half-empty, and it drives him nuts: “Can’t you ever be negative about anything?” My answer? “What’s the point? It won’t make it better. Make some lemonade golly gosh!”
Third Task: You find yourself in a desolate place when your car breaks down. You have no cell phone service, no Wal-Mart, and only a candy bar for food. It is 150 miles to the closest town. What color are your underpants and why?
Answer: Ummm… probably white, unless I was feeling frisky and hauled out the plaid or flowered ones. Why? I don’t really give it too much thought, to tell you the truth. I just grab what’s on top. Then again, you never know… I may be making that all up 🙂
Fourth Task: Nominate 5 people who recently followed your blog.
Okay: Here are the last five people who followed my blog as of the day I wrote this (June 4th 2012) Congratulations on winning the Chaos Award.
Reading Pleasure: http://readinpleasure.wordpress.com/
Feeling Chipper: http://feelingchipper.wordpress.com/
Amelia Curzon: http://ameliacurzonblogger.wordpress.com/
Let’s Cut the Crap: http://letscutthecrap.wordpress.com/
Tracy Staedter: http://tracystaedter.com/
For illuminating blogger, I’m going to go with Adriana Ryan. I’ve really been enjoying her blog lately.
Versatile? What the heck, lets hand that over to :
Enjoy guys! and Thanks for following!
- Creative Chaos Award Nomination (for those who think outside the norm) (blazingportals.wordpress.com)
- Creative Chaos Award (the1savedbygrace.com)
- Creative Chaos (truthletsandthoughtbits.wordpress.com)
- Creative Chaos Award (youwerebornthatway.wordpress.com)
- Creative Chaos Award (magwunderlich.wordpress.com)
- Creative Chaos Award (myownavalon.wordpress.com)
- So Slow But A Creative Chaos Writing Award (tonij.wordpress.com)
- Acceptance of Several Awards (autumnsunshineandgabrielleangel.wordpress.com)
- The Creative Chaos Award!!!! (myownprivateuniverse.wordpress.com)
- Creative Chaos Award *** Thank you Mel! (step-on-a-crack.com)