Yay! Another “Me” page. This is starting to sound a little self-centered, but geeze it’s exciting to see yourself “out there” other than on your own web-site, where you are in complete control.
I’m not going to get into all that “tingly” stuff again. But yes, this is incredibly cool.
Yep, that’s me with my own Goodreads author-page. There’s a link right there to “Make Believe”. The Christmas Anthology will be featrued here as soon as Still Moments Publishing releases to cover. Anything else I am lucky to get published will also get listed under my picture and profile.
So cool. Really.
Oh — Shameless self promotion — while you are there you can slip “Make Believe” into your “To read” list — if ya wanna 🙂
- Goodreads for Authors (theindieexchange.com)
- Goodreads Strengthens Its Status As ‘Facebook For Book Lovers’ (appadvice.com)
- Doubled Barelled Shotgun – Goodreads and Art Criticism (thegreatandthegood.wordpress.com)
- Reading Is Alive And Well At Social Reading Site Goodreads, Which Just Hit 10M Members (techcrunch.com)
- Goodreads Hits 10 Million Members (inc.com)
- My Ode To Goodreads: A Love Story (debsanswers.wordpress.com)
- Goodreads reaches 10 million users – latimes.com (drweb.typepad.com)
- Calling all Cover Artists! (thomasrydder.wordpress.com)
- Goodreads’ Otis Chandler reviews growth (sfgate.com)
- Goodreads (taholtorf.wordpress.com)