What did you Make Believe as a child? What a great question. I’ve done a lot of interviews on this blog tour, and being that one of the anthologies I am in is called “Make Believe” you would think that wold be a common question … but it was only asked once, by the lovely and talented Vanessa Chapman (Who, come to think of it, talked the Little Blue Lady into setting me free when I was kidnapped, and received an ARC of Make Believe.) Hmmmm…. I think I’m due a review from her sometime soon.
Today you can find me on both Vanessa Chapman’s site talking about Make Believe, and also talking about “For the Love of CHristmas” at Dawn’s Reading Nook where I’ll be talking about Mango smoothies and cabana boys. Mmmmm Sounds great, doesn’t it?
And don’t forget to click on “Enter to Win” for a chance to win your choice of the two titles! Yay!
Oh, I almost forgot… A few random commentors along the tour path will win their choice of anthologies, too. So be sure to hop on over and say “Hi”
Hop on over and send me some love!
Or Click here to ferry on over to Dawn’s Reading Nook
Visit my Anthology buddies! They are celebrating too!
- Make Believe Blog Tour: A Interview with Contributing Author, J.A. Belfield (rebeccahartwriting.wordpress.com)
- Recipe For Christmas All Year Long (femaleimagination.wordpress.com)
- Countdown to Christmas: Steampunk Blends with the Holiday in A Clockwork Christmas (torimacallister.wordpress.com)
- Make Believe Blog Tour: An Interview with Contributing Author, Terri Rochenski #fantasy #anthology (rebeccahartwriting.wordpress.com)
- Make Believe Blog Tour: A 4 Star Review! #anthology #review (rebeccahartwriting.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Magic Blog Tour: Read an Excerpt of Beginning of Forever by Terri Rochenski (bookarooju.wordpress.com)
- Muse-Sings December 2012 Special Feature & Giveaway (juliecatherinevigna.wordpress.com)
- Progress on Christmas Anthology (michaeljholley.com)
- HOLIDAY HULLABALOO GIVEAWAY: Day 4… (amberlynnnatusch.com)