Are ya looking for Romancing Your E-Reader? 25 Ebooks Up for grabs! Click Here to Enter!
Yep, I’m still hopping around in cyber-mayhem promoting “For the Love of Christmas” and
“Make Believe”. Today I am guest-posting on Jenny Keller Ford’s site, so please hop on over so I don’t get lonely. I’m talking about breaking the rules a little. Shhhh! Don’t tell anyone.
I love to see familiar faces!
And don’t forget to click on “Enter to Win” for a chance to win your choice of the two titles! Yay!
Oh, I almost forgot… A few random commentors along the tour path will win their choice of anthologies, too. So be sure to hop on over and say “Hi”
Hop on over and send me some love!
Jenny Keller Ford‘s blog- Why I don’t read what I write.
Visit my Anthology buddies! They are celebrating too!
- GIVEAWAY: Win an ARC of Make Believe! (jabelfield.wordpress.com)
- That Christmas Star (leytesamardaily.net)
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas; The Festivities List. (thriftingthrulife.wordpress.com)
- Spa City marks holiday season’s start with 26th annual Victorian Streetwalk (troyrecord.com)
- It’s Christmas be an elf (ourhumbleopinions.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Song Review: Baby, It’s Cold Outside (murverse.com)