Are ya looking for Romancing Your E-Reader? 25 Ebooks Up for grabs! Click Here to Enter!
Oh My Gosh! I am so excited for today’s post because I’m not being interviewed today… my character Emily from Last Winter Red is being interviewed by Susan Rocan. I’ve never done this before, and I am so excited to sit down and get into her head, and answer questions from someone living in this century.
This was such a hoot! I really hope you enjoy it. Please hop on over and step into the mind of a woman who lives in my Dystopian world of Last Winter Red from the Make Believe Anthology.
Oh! And if you’d like to see Susan’s Review of Last Winter Red, you can check it out Here. Two for the price of one! Yay!
Why all the hullabaloo? Well, it’s to promote my two new releases “Make Believe” and “For the Love of Christmas”
And don’t forget to click on “Enter to Win” for a chance to win your choice of the two titles! Yay!
Oh, I almost forgot… A few random commentors along the tour path will win their choice of anthologies, too. So be sure to hop on over and say “Hi”
Hop on over and send me some love!
Click on over to see Emily’s interview on Mywithershins
Visit my Anthology buddies! They are celebrating too!
- Muse-Sings December 2012 Special Feature & Giveaway (juliecatherinevigna.wordpress.com)
- Make Believe Blog Tour: A Interview with Contributing Author, J.A. Belfield (rebeccahartwriting.wordpress.com)
- Make Believe Blog Tour: An Interview with Contributing Author, Jennifer M. Eaton (rebeccahartwriting.wordpress.com)
- Author Love: Jennifer M. Eaton (jabelfield.wordpress.com)
- Make Believe Blog Tour: An Interview with Contributing Author, Terri Rochenski #fantasy #anthology (rebeccahartwriting.wordpress.com)
Cool interview with Emily, I enjoyed hearing from her! 🙂
Well, I’ve checked several times today (it’s now 3:36 pm), and it doesn’t look like your character’s interview has been posted yet. Maybe tomorrow?
Yeah I shot her an email a few minutes ago. We may have to reschedule. Life does get in the way sometimes 🙂