I was just granted the Sisterhood of the World Blogger award from the lovely and talented Emaginette.
Thanks so much girlfriend!
Okay so, of course I need to do something for this.
Seven things about myself, huh?
Hmmm. Let’s think of something different than I’ve said before.
1. I’m writing this at 11:50 PM. My bedtime is 10:30. My doctor hates my blogging schedule
2. I spend more time grooming my dog than I do grooming myself
3. My kids (6,8,11) are all better at math than me.
4. My husband has not read any of the stories I’ve had published.
5. I don’t have any shoes on right now.
6. My iphone ruined my life. Now I can’t get away from my blog.
7. Chocolate is the only necessary nutrient in my diet.
Okay! I need to nominate people! Hee Hee Hee.
I don’t know that there are any criteria for this, so I’m gonna nominate the top commenters on my blog. How’s that sound?
Here you go… in no particular order….
Let’s cut the Crap – http://letscutthecrap.wordpress.com/
Jenny Keller Ford – jennykellerford.wordpress.com
- Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award or “Yeah, We Won Something” (bespoketraveler.wordpress.com)
- So Touched and Honored: My Nominations for the “Sisterhood of the World bloggers Award” (swervingforbutterflies.com)
- Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award (cathysvoicenow.wordpress.com)
- Awards! Awards! (angierichmond.wordpress.com)
- Sisterhood Bloggers Award (glitzgirlzglamourguide.com)
- Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! (dailylifewithfibromyalgia.com)
- Sisterhood of the World Blogger’s Award! (terry1954.wordpress.com)
- SISTERHOOD OF THE WORLD BLOGGERS AWARD-Nominee! (thefabulouslane.wordpress.com)
- Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award (leajurock.wordpress.com)
- Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award (missriki.com)
Pingback: Excuse me while I answer some questions and accept some awards | Vanessa-Jane Chapman
Congrats and thanks for thinking of me Jen. My acceptance post is here: http://wendysworksdotcom.wordpress.com/2012/09/15/new-award-sisterhood-of-the-world-bloggers-award/
Thanks for hanging out, Wendy!
Always a pleasure. 🙂
Congrats! I understand about the grooming. Grooming Brinda today=30 min. Grooming one dog= 1 hour for a partial grooming session.
Yep. Especially if I miss the day before. She needs a bath, too. Ugh.
Oh, that’s a nice award. I don’t think I’ve seen it before. Congratulations. 🙂
By the way… I feel your 6. I’m the same with my Samsung, though without it I don’t suppose I’d have time to follow any blogs.
Congratulations! And thank you for nominating me! (I’m dancing around like a 5 year old inside!)
Congrats! That’s a neat award. Love your nominees and your interesting facts. I am no good at math, either. I dread the day my oldest will come home with math homework that will look like a secret language from the planet Gryhtbyowin.
Congrats Jennifer. I smiled at the maths bit. We are in the same shoes only that one of my kids is as poor in maths as I am. 🙂
Awe. Maybe they will be an author!
Congratulations! And you chose the same nominee method as the Commentator Award. Hmm, was that intentional or coincidental? 🙂
I did? Hmmm. Is that a No-No?
I remember about a year ago I decided to pick the best blogs out of everyone who followed me in the last month, not realizing how many people that was. (This was just quicker) [she hangs her head in shame]
Next time I will award to only blogs about Archaology. Yes! There’s a good idea!
LOL, please don’t bore your readers with too many archaeology blogs! 🙂 I think you made a serendipitous choice of awardees that just happens to match another award. 🙂
But archaology is so cool!
Congrats. I like the name of the award. And number 4 is so normal.
Pingback: Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award | mywithershins
Congrats! I’m watching that movie right now while I give my daughters mani-pedis:-) And so thankful my 12-yr-old is better at math than me b/c it means she never needs to ask me for help! She got “Math Student of the Year” last year out of all the 6th grade students:-) Personally, I think math is from the devil.
Ha! Math and I have never been friends, accept for that math that involved theorms… and I think that’s because WORDS were involved in the answers rather than just numbers.
Congrats, Jennifer, and thanks for nominating me, too! Both my kids are better at Math than me, too. I rarely wear shoes in the house (maybe slippers in the winter) and my Hubby only read the first story I wrote. When he had questions about it I got so defensive, he hasn’t read anything else I’ve written since! That was before I got my writer’s group and realized his questions were mild compared to their brutal honesty! Now, off to post about the nomination. 🙂
Congrats to you, and thank you! I knew my incessant stalking would pay off eventually…
Ha! I think you my only admitted stalker.
Thanks for playing and sharing, sister. hehehe
Congrats, sister!! It’s a well-deserved award and I’m pleased you nominated me to share it with you. 🙂
a big congratulations!!!!!