I was just granted the Sisterhood of the World Blogger award from the lovely and talented Emaginette.
Thanks so much girlfriend!
Okay so, of course I need to do something for this.
Seven things about myself, huh?
Hmmm. Let’s think of something different than I’ve said before.
1. I’m writing this at 11:50 PM. My bedtime is 10:30. My doctor hates my blogging schedule
2. I spend more time grooming my dog than I do grooming myself
3. My kids (6,8,11) are all better at math than me.
4. My husband has not read any of the stories I’ve had published.
5. I don’t have any shoes on right now.
6. My iphone ruined my life. Now I can’t get away from my blog.
7. Chocolate is the only necessary nutrient in my diet.
Okay! I need to nominate people! Hee Hee Hee.
I don’t know that there are any criteria for this, so I’m gonna nominate the top commenters on my blog. How’s that sound?
Here you go… in no particular order….
Let’s cut the Crap – http://letscutthecrap.wordpress.com/
Jenny Keller Ford – jennykellerford.wordpress.com
- Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award or “Yeah, We Won Something” (bespoketraveler.wordpress.com)
- So Touched and Honored: My Nominations for the “Sisterhood of the World bloggers Award” (swervingforbutterflies.com)
- Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award (cathysvoicenow.wordpress.com)
- Awards! Awards! (angierichmond.wordpress.com)
- Sisterhood Bloggers Award (glitzgirlzglamourguide.com)
- Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! (dailylifewithfibromyalgia.com)
- Sisterhood of the World Blogger’s Award! (terry1954.wordpress.com)
- SISTERHOOD OF THE WORLD BLOGGERS AWARD-Nominee! (thefabulouslane.wordpress.com)
- Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award (leajurock.wordpress.com)
- Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award (missriki.com)