Here is another Six from my Short “A Test of Faith”. No laughing. I know I’m not the Romance type.
Hmmm… but I can write in a rocket, and have it crash and explode into the office building….
No! No! No! This is the quiet-time… The gentle loving side of me… sit back and relax… *COUGH COUGH*
I ran my fingers down his cheek, my nails scratching against a day’s worth of stubble. “I don’t think you officially asked me out yet, mister.”
The left side of his mouth smiled before the right side. Gosh I loved that little quirk about him.
“Ya gonna get all technical on me now?”
“Sorry, a girl likes to be romanced.”
Yeah, what can I say… It’s romance… It’s just a little something fluffy I do to gear myself up to EXPLODE SOMETHING! Buts it’s nice to write a sequence once in a while that doesn’t make you tense. You know what I mean?
- Romancing the Regents…. (madcaphat.wordpress.com)
- Six Sentence Sunday (October 2012) (rhyllbiest.com)
- These are my Confessions (cheratomo.wordpress.com)
- Christian Bookshelf Reviews: Tamara Leigh Interview and Book Giveaway (tamaraleighauthor.wordpress.com)
- Sappy Romance- A Poem (21serendipity.wordpress.com)
- Writing and Battery Usage (69shadesofsmut.wordpress.com)